Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eclipse

A group of friends and I went and saw Eclipse last night and let me just say, it actually felt like a real film and not homemade. The lighting, camera, special effects, etc. felt professional. It was the best of the three thus far, but then again it really only could get better.

My Thoughts:

Along with Twilight and New Moon, Eclipse has an excellent soundtrack, one I know I will be listening to over and over.

Robert Pattinson really looks good in blue (see mountain scene in snow).

If Bella was freezing to death at night so much so that she had to snuggle with Jacob, how was it she was able to walk around the next day in the snow with only a shirt and no coat?

There were some really funny lines in the film, such as Edward talking to Bella about Jacob- “Doesn’t he own a shirt?”

I’m glad that Taylor Lautner is now 18 years old. I feel better about appreciating his six pack now that he is legal.

I want to know how Jasper’s hair could grow out when he is a vampire and he is dead? Along with that, I still feel awkward watching him be so intense but he is getting better.

I want to note that one my friends said, "Didn’t Edward look like Elvis in the tent scene?" I told her yes and that is how I thought Robert looked like in the film Remember Me (as I mention in my review).

I really want to own the Cullen’s home, even though I know it is owned by some Nike executive in Washington and I would never be able to afford it. It is very opened with lots of windows but surrounded by trees for privacy.

Can't wait to see how they are going to split up Breaking Dawn. I always thought the saga should have been a trilogy so adding more just doesn't seem possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment