Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sorcerer's Apprentice

For fun my father, sister and I went and saw the Sorcerer’s Apprentice yesterday. It is really geared towards kids with a few jokes thrown in for us adults like references to Star Wars and Indiana Jones (the theater audience was not getting it like we were). I have decided that my local theater is not as fun as the one I go to most often with my friends where the audience is more responsive which is one of the reasons you go. I enjoyed Nicholas Cage and Jay Baruchel’s performance. I could tell Toby Kebbell had fun with his over the top Drake Stone character which made it fun to watch. If my nephews were around I would take them to see it because they would have thought the magical special effects were cool.

Fun fact: the director of this film also directed While You Were Sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment