Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A-Team

Being a child of the 80’s I grew up watching great television like MacGyver, Airwolf and of course The A-Team. So I was a bit hesitant to see the film The A-Team. Look what they did to Dukes of Hazzard. I mean growing up I had a crush on Face played by Dirk Benedict (also of Battlestar Galactic) so not just anybody could play him. The movie trailers seemed true to the TV characters and knowing that Stephen J. Cannell was one of the producers gave me the courage to go see it and I am glad that I did.

My Thoughts:

Bradley Cooper makes a great “Face.”

Actually all the actors did a good job with their roles. Only flaw was that Liam Neeson didn’t wear black gloves all the time.

The action never stops and they spent more money on the special effects than I thought they would have so it was pretty good quality.

There are some really funny lines, mostly said by “Mad Murdock” but everyone has a fair share.

The film is in the running with the longest opening credits along with Once Upon a Time in the West.


Don’t you just love it when a plan comes together? Well, 20th Century Fox plans came together beautifully with this film. I would recommend it for summer fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment