Thursday, May 13, 2010

Real Salt Lake

Tonight I went to my first professional soccer game to see the Real Salt Lake. It was fun and I really enjoyed it. I didn’t get all the rules, especially the fouls or yellow cards as they say but it was fast moving and kept my attention. I went with AMM, AJ and AJ’s brother (who was kind enough to explain some of the rules when I was confused). We won 3 to 1 against Houston. One thing that was interesting was that the time on the clock adds and is not a countdown. My favorite player, sorry do not remember name or number, was the one wearing the pink shoes. It says a lot about his soccer ability that he is man enough to wear pink. The only complaint I had was that the drums played the entire game with the same beat and I actually missed the corny music that bands play during college football games. All in all, I can’t wait to go to another game!

No comments:

Post a Comment