Saturday, January 9, 2010

Leap Year

Leap Year- the film, not the day. A few friends of mine and I went and saw it last night. It had what every romantic comedy should have: a handsome leading man- Matthew Goode (who lives up to his last name), a beautiful setting (Ireland. It made me home sick for it not that I am from there, but I went there 2 years ago and it was amazing), and a leading lady you wish you could be mainly because you want the leading man. It's not Oscar worthy and that is not why you go see the film. It is escapism. Did I mention that Matthew Goode was in the film? Tall, dark hair, gorgeous eyes, (yep, my favorites in a man). So his Irish accent was not authentic, and I really wanted give him a shave, but still, a very enjoyable film with a good foot tapping soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment