Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tron: Legacy

Maybe because I was really young when I saw the original Tron and have not seen it since that I thought it was cool. When you look at the era it was made it’s pretty impressive. So my dad, sister and I decided we had to go see the new film since we saw the classic one together.

My thoughts:

I enjoyed the film. It stayed true to the look and feel of the original with a few updates. Okay, a lot of updates on the special effects that made it very eye pleasing but the original concept was there.

I still love Bruce Boxleitner.

I did not like that they turned Bridges into a hippie.

The film defiantly left an opening for a sequel. My guess is it will be Sam Flynn taking on the Edward Dillinger character and that is why Cillan Murphy took such a small role at the beginning of the film.

A side note: I keep looking to see if the trend of Quorra’s bangs cut at a slant will catch on in the fashion world.

No comments:

Post a Comment