Sunday, July 3, 2011

Braces

Yes, you read that correctly. After years of waiting and saving I have finally gotten braces. Everyone who knows me knows I need them, except for my nephews. When one of my nephews found out I was getting braces, he asked why because he didn’t think I needed braces (This is why you have nephews. They love you unconditionally and build your self esteem.) So I will not be getting a house any time soon since I took a big chunk out of my down payment savings to pay for all the prep leading up to and including getting my braces. It was selfish on my part to get them and not get a house but I have been wanting them for years. I just decided that enough was enough and I was going to do something about it. Most people know that I do not like getting my picture taken, and really it is because of my smile. So in three years, I promise, get your cameras ready!

1 comment: