Monday, March 28, 2011

March Madness!

March Madness is right! What a year for Cinderella stories. If you would have told me Duke was not going to be in the final four, I would have laughed at you.

First, I was so proud of BYU making it to the Sweet Sixteen. Even though they did not go on, I had fun watching them this season. I will miss watching Jimmer and Emery, but I’m glad that Hartsock will be back next year. I had a friend ask what would be my dream matchup with BYU and I said, to play against Butler and Duke and this year there was that possibility to see that happen but we lost to the stupid Gators.

Second, I have been a Duke fan for about 20 years, always cheering for them during the NCAA Championships. To have them lose the same day as BYU made for a very sad day at my house. Between the stress of the games and to be consoled afterwards I almost went through an entire bag of Cheetos.

Luckily Butler is still in otherwise I would have stopped caring what was going on in the tournament.

1 comment:

  1. I think this might be the maddest March ever!! I can't believe the Final Four!

    ReplyDelete